t easily tapped the puck home, makin

Wszytko dla poczatkujących

t easily tapped the puck home, makin

Postautor: lw789 » 25 cze 2018, 3:22

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Jared Sullinger took a glance at the game clock and thought something must be wrong. With fewer than six minutes left in the first quarter, he was still in the game.There was a good reason he hadnt been subbed out yet, though.In an experimental 44-minute preseason game, Sullinger had 21 points and 19 rebounds to help the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets 95-90 on Sunday.Im so used to seeing 12 (minutes) and I looked up and I saw 5-something on the clock. Im like, man, normally I come out at the 7-minute mark, Sullinger said. They said, No, its an 11-minute (quarter). So that explains everything.Jeff Green added 14 points for Boston (4-3), hardly deterred by playing 4 minutes fewer than a normal NBA game.Backup point guard Jarrett Jack and reserve centre Jerome Jordan each had 17 points for the Nets (2-1).The idea of a shortened game arose during the NBA coaches off-season meeting as a way to analyze and compare the flow of the game with that of the league-standard 48 minutes.You noticed it a little bit when youre subbing at the start of quarters, but I thought the flow with the one less timeout was actually a little bit better in the second and fourth, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. I didnt notice it other than that.While an average game takes 2 hours, 15 minutes, the game Saturday took 1 hour, 58 minutes. Instead of the customary 12-minute quarters, Sundays game featured four 11-minute periods along with a reduction of mandatory timeouts from three to two during the second and fourth quarters.The opening quarter was played in 19 minutes, the second in 29 minutes, and the third and fourth in 25 minutes each.Im looking at the clock and its 7 or 6 (minutes remaining) on the clock and I have to get myself back because only 5 minutes have gone off if it says 6 on the clock, Stevens said. Thats a little bit different, but I had it mapped out so I kind of knew what I was going to do.Brooklyn power forward Kevin Garnett sat out against his former team because of a stomach virus.Playing their first game since returning from a trip to China, the Nets shot 5 of 19 from the floor in the third period.The third quarter seemed like we ran out of gas and the China trip really caught up with us, coach Lionel Hollins said. The energy started dropping. We started taking bad shots and turning the ball over.Brooklyn point guard Deron Williams, who played 25 minutes but was rested for the entire fourth quarter, couldnt really pinpoint the effect the shortened game had after it was completed in under 2 hours.Its really hard to tell a minute a quarter (and) 4 minutes a game. When youre out there in real time, youre not really thinking about it, said Williams, who played just more than nine minutes in the second quarter and a little less than nine in the third.TIP-INSNets: Brooklyn centre Brook Lopez missed his first game after the team announced Thursday he would be sidelined 10-14 days due to a right mid-foot sprain he sustained last Wednesday. All-Star forward Joe Johnson noticed Lopezs absence on the court. He draws so much attention. Other guys have to step out, Johnson said. ... Mason Plumlee started at centre for Lopez, unsure if he will play when the Nets open the season Oct. 29 in Boston. Jordans contribution off the bench was a bright spot, including 13 points in the fourth quarter. Ive had him before and Im pulling for him, but hes got to earn it, Hollins said. He made a step in the right direction tonight. He did what we asked.Celtics: Just like many of the players on both teams, Green didnt notice much difference with the 11-minute quarters. When you are playing you dont really think about it too much, he said.WHATS NEXTNets: Maybe the 44-minute game will help the Nets on the second of a back-to-back. Brooklyn hosts the Philadelphia 76ers at Barclays Center on Monday night.Celtics: Boston is back in action at home Wednesday, closing out its preseason schedule against the Nets. Belgium Jerseys . Sweeting scored two in the first and three in the second before Strong (4-4) got two back in the fourth. Sweeting then scored three in the fifth, two in the sixth and one in the seventh to grab a commanding 9-2 lead. Thomas Meunier Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. http://www.soccerbelgiumfansshop.com/Na ... um-Jersey/. -- ETwaun Moore had 14 points in 30 minutes, and the Orlando Magic defeated the Detroit Pistons 87-86 on Sunday night. Jan Vertonghen Jersey . The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season. Nacer Chadli Belgium Jersey . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. CEDAR PARK, Texas -- After allowing five goals in Game 1 of the American Hockey League final, Michael Hutchinson went back to the hotel Monday night and did his homework to prepare for Game 2 against the Texas Stars on Tuesday. That preparation was even more crucial as the Stars fired 50 shots against the goaltender, but Hutchinson stopped 49 of them in a 2-1 victory to even up the Calder Cup final at a game apiece as it heads back to St. Johns for Games 3 through 5. "We went over all their scoring chances and all my touches, and kind of got to see myself from a different angle," said Hutchinson. "I think that really helped me coming into the game tonight, knowing what to expect and I was more prepared." It was one of the best individual performances IceCaps coach Keith McCambridge had seen in more than two decades as a player and coach. "Without a doubt its up there in the top three with a lot of good goaltenders over the years," said McCambridge. "Hes really in a zone right now. Hes really focused on making sure we got that split on the road." Hutchinson made his biggest stops a minute apart in the third period while clinging to a 2-1 lead. With 13:05 remaining Kevin Henderson had a point-blank chance in the slot on a rebound, but Hutchinson sprawled to his right for what McCambridge called his best save of the night. "That was the obviously the key moment in the game for us," said McCambridge. A minute later Hutchinson made another spectacular stop, thiis time diving back to the left post with the blocker as Brendan Ranford attempted a wrap-around into an gaping net.dddddddddddd "I kind of just got into scramble mode," said Hutchinson. "I was fortunate I could reach far enough. For all those times you end up reaching just a little too short, I was fortunate I got my glove out there and able to get a piece of it." Hutchinsons lone mistake came 29 seconds into the second period when Ranford had tied the game at 1-1 for Texas. But 44 seconds later the IceCaps fourth line reinstated the lead. Blair Riley was left wide open in front of the net and easily beat Cristopher Nilstorp with a one-timed shot off a pass from Kyle MacKinnon. Earlier St. Johns scored on its first scoring chance 4:05 into the game. Eric ODell took a wrist shot that trickled between Nilstorps legs. Kael Mouillierat easily tapped the puck home, making sure it crossed the line to give St. Johns a 1-0 lead. Even with all the shots he faced, Hutchinson didnt have to make any stops on the power play. For the first time in 94 combined regular season and playoff games, the IceCaps didnt face an opposition penalty kill. St. Johns did commit a penalty-- a roughing minor against Jordan Hill-- but it was cancelled out by a matching minor against Stars defenceman Jamie Oleksiak. Nilstorp stopped 33 of 35 shots for Texas, and made several key stops in the second and third period to keep his team in the game. Game 3 is Wednesday at the Mile One Centre in St. Johns. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Wróć do [FAQ] Hoolsgame